This here is a brief report on my work. Only your patience is needed to get my point.
Time is Money
Time and reasoning.
An hour has 60 minutes. 60 minutes divided by 4 is 15. This means that there are 4-fifteen minute time intervals within a 1 hour duration. If we divide 60 minute by 5, we will get 12-five minute time intervals within a 1 hour duration.
Formula: Money = Time.
: Like causes = Like effects
: After storm comes the calm.
: Buy on down bars or when is still cheap. Vice-versa to when Selling.
: Prices are gapped up on weakness.
: Prices are gapped down on strength
- Strength appear on down bars. This can be a selling climax or a test.
- Strength is one of the cause of the bull market.
- The Syndicate traders have to pay the toll if they want higher prices to be maintained.
- Bull market is a persistence market.
- Weakness appear on up bars. This can be a buying climax or an up-thrust.
- Weakness is one of the cause of the bear market.
- The bear market tends to fall faster without professional support.
- When the volume of selling has increased considerably. You will be required to wait for the next wave up before joining them.
They tend to buy on the test after the stocks have been fully accumulated. And they sell when there is an up-thrust or sometimes no demand bar after the stocks have been fully distributed.
Caution: If the syndicate traders are still bullish. They will mark-up the price, giving you what may appear like a poor price and it will probably discourage you from buying into the market.
Take an interest in the market, when the prices have high volatility; And also when the next move is about to be created. Pre-emptive signs can be easily noticed when mechanisms such as Accumulation or Distribution take place.
Time is in fact money. On these time intervals, you can earn money as way professionals do. The secret to this is patience and self discipline.